Thursday, May 19, 2011

A New Blog

Well I have had a little time on my hands of late and have been enjoying using my Creative Memories software to start doing some digital scrapbooking. I have found that I love to use digital for many reasons:

1 The kids don't want to get in and make a massive mess with all my papers! Yes many times I have sat down to work and the kids have found a piece of paper that I had been keeping for a specific project that ends up getting cut up for there own project!

2. Being in the middle of a creation and then someone else wants to use the table which means everything has to be packed up and put away!!!!!

3. Once I have the papers and embellishments on the computer they can be used over and over again in many different layouts which is great!

4. And I can keep a journal that I can print and that I can save on disc in case heaven forbid we have a fire and lose everything!

This blog is going to be a place where I upload some of my work and once I get use to the software I can share some tips on getting around. It is also a place to come and check out for ideas as we are always looking for ideas.

SO enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment